Thursday, August 21, 2008

Prime Rib Video Clip

To get richer media, I'm embedding this clip of Prime Rib in NYC. I believe we played to two people at this show. I never really like playing in New York -- the bookers always crammed 8 bands per night. Once, Mike and I bumped into the handsome guy from the show Northern Exposure with his hot European girlfriend in NYC. We told him we were playing that night, but I believe they went else where.



New father, Mike, digitized this clip. Again congratulations to Mike and Emily!

PS: You can find more clips like these on YouTube.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doug, I never knew you guys bumped into an actor that night.. maybe you told me, but I didn't start watching Northern Exposure until I met girl-Chris. That's cool!

cottonmather said...

It was at the old Spiral Lounge. We were waiting to play for our 1:30 AM slot, and out comes John Corbet with euro-babe. I thought we had a chance when we mentioned we were in band. Alas...

Rosanne said...

Northern Exposure? John Corbet? You guys are too old for me...