Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Must Continue Blogging

So I've basically lost some steam on the blog express. I was blogging almost everyday, but lately, it seems like I haven't had the time. I'm going to try to get going again with baby steps. So what's been going on in my life?

Tonight I made a taco bake from a recipe from my old place of employment, America's Test Kitchen. Most of their recipes never really turned out right for us (the Cook's Illustrated recipes take TOO much work), but for some reason this little taco recipe has always been quite easy.

Work is getting busier the longer I am there. I'm now currently dropped in the middle of the giant web redesign project. This is good. I was very used to be constantly busy at my last job, so I'm sort of getting my rhythm back.

Have a good evening.

1 comment:

girl chris said...

The Internet needs you, Cotton.