Monday, July 28, 2008

New Haircut?

I was mildly surprised today by the non-reaction to my now defunct beard. For me, it was a very big move to rid myself of the muskrat at the end of my chin. I got a few questions of "new haircut," yet nobody really zoned in on the beard.

Other news...I'm enjoying the new home in Dedham, and I'm getting very interested in vintage lighting. I really don't know how this happened - I'm normally into guitar pedals and associated boy toyz -- am I entering a new phase of my life? I do think if we didn't move into an Arts and Crafts-style house, I wouldn't be half-interested in this domestic pursuit.

Work has been good. Howvever, in my usual style, I'm trying to absorb the entire IT, business, and editorial infrastructure in a month, which as you may guess, it has produced a small amount of frustration. That being said, things are going very well.

I promise I will get pictures of the house up and my face in the coming days.

No comments: